Slower than grilling and easy to use, a cast iron Dutch oven is great for spending many wonderful hours around the campfire, delighting your loved ones with the inviting aroma and the mouth-watering flavour of the food cooked outdoors.
The Ronnie Sunshines 4 Litre Dutch Oven is great quality, pre-seasoned, and heavy duty. This camp cooking pot has three sturdy legs, allowing for good airflow and setting the oven on the ground to pile hot coals underneath. The rimmed lid prevents the hot coals piled on top of it from falling into your food as you lift it. Having coals at the bottom and on top of the cast iron pot distributes the heat evenly and retains it for longer, so you can cook much like in a conventional oven, adding or removing coals to regulate the temperature. The bail carry handle is made from strong gage wire and can be used for hanging the pot over the fire from a tripod.
Now includes the storage bag and the lid lifter, for your ultimate convenience.
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Feeds up to 7 adults with a large serving of food
- Versatile – great for making savoury dishes, soups, baking bread and cakes
- Lasts a lifetime
- Easy to use and maintain
- Even heat distribution
- Food moisture, temperature, and flavour retention
- Storage bag great for transporting and keeping in mint condition
- Lid embossed with Ronnie Sunshines logo
- Place in hot ashes
- Over an open fire suspended from a tripod
- On a BBQ
- At home on the hob
- Inside a conventional oven
- Turn lid upside-down and use it as a frying pan in hot ashes or supported over the fire/BBQ
Dutch Oven Size
Weight - 5kg
Capacity - 4 litres
Internal Width - 23.5cm
Internal Depth - 10cm
We also sell
8 Litre Dutch Oven - feeds up to 14 adults
4 Litre Dutch Oven camping pot is available to order online or we’ll be very happy to see you at our store in Berkhamsted, Herts.
- Be the first to review this product