A doddle to use, a Dutch oven is slower than grilling, giving your dishes the full flavour of the food cooked outdoors. It’s great for spending many wonderful hours around the campfire, treating your friends and family to a mouth-watering feast.
The Ronnie Sunshines 8 Litre Dutch Oven is great quality, pre-seasoned, and heavy duty. Its three sturdy legs allow to set the oven on the ground and pile hot coals underneath, providing good airflow. The lid is rimmed, so you can pile the coals on top and lift it, with no coals falling into the food. With coals both at the bottom and on top of the pot, the heat is evenly distributed and is retained for longer, so you can cook much like in a conventional oven, adding or removing coals to regulate the temperature. The bail carry handle is made from strong gage wire for safely hanging the pot over the fire using a tripod.
The storage bag and a lid lifter are handy extras now included in the price.
- Feeds up to 14 adults with a large portion of food
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Versatile – ideal for cooking soups and chillies, roasting meat, and baking cakes
- Extremely long-lasting: lasts a lifetime
- Easy to use and maintain
- Distributes heat evenly
- Food moisture, temperature, and flavour retention
- Storage bag great for transporting and keeping in mint condition when not in use
- Lid embossed with Ronnie Sunshines logo
- Place in hot ashes
- Over an open fire suspended from a tripod
- On a BBQ
- At home on the hob
- Inside a conventional oven
- Turn lid upside-down and use it as a frying pan in hot ashes or supported over the fire/BBQ
Dutch Oven Size
Weight - 9 kg
Capacity - 8 litres
Internal Width - 29 cm
Internal Depth - 13 cm
We also sell
4 Litre Dutch Oven - feeds up to 7 adults
Ronnie Sunshines 8 litre pre-seasoned cast iron Dutch oven is available to buy online or we’ll be very happy to see you at our store in Berkhamsted, Herts.
What a birthday present!! review by colonelsarete on 01/08/2016
An awesome piece of cookware, great either sat in the embers or suspended above hot charcoal. Lid will take coals for bread or can be flipped and used as a plancha, handle stays cool as long as kept upright (if pot is in the embers). Makes slow cooked beef chilli or merguez lamb to die for, takes a 2kg shoulder with ease. Maintenance a doddle.
Write Your Own Review
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.