In our last update we told you the exciting news that we are to hold an open day, one of companies attending that you may not be that familiar with is Ozpig so I thought I'd drop a post giving a little background about them and what exactly is the Ozpig. Invented in Australia, the Ozpig is so convenient when you want to enjoy the benefits of cooking on an open fire where there are camp fire restrictions. Fully self-contained heating and cooking appliances may be used at all campgrounds (unless a Total Fire Ban is in place). Each Ozpig comes with 2 warming plates, one for cooking and the second for warming. You can also purchase a diffuser. Pivot the top plate away and add the diffuser on top of the flames. You now have the option of two warming areas while cooking on top of the diffuser. The diffuser is excellent for toasting bread; muffins. It can also be placed under your camp oven to reduce the heat (stewing).
- Original design was a 9kg gas bottle converted into a
- Now manufactured & made of Steel.
- Detachable legs, chimney & hot plate for easy cleaning
- Galvanised steel legs, screwed in for safety & stability (300mm long)
- 3 part Chimney, each part 300mm long
- 1 warming plate has diameter of 270m
- Total weight is approx. 16kgs
- Comes with multi-purpose tool for removing hot plate & camp oven lid
- Includes vinyl carry bag for easy transportation.
Why not come along to the Open Day to see the in action? We'll also be stocking the on our web site jsut as soon as we can lay our hands on them.
Open day 7th March 2009: Ronnie Sunshines 4 Canalside, Northbridge Road, Berkhamsted, Herts,HP4 1EG
We are desperately trying to list theOzpigon our web site and should be completed by Tuesday 9th June however if you can't wait that long we are able to take telephone orders for them by calling our office on 01442 872829.
11/06/2009 : We are pleased to annonce that the Ozpig has finally arrived! "well it is a long way from Oz"
Order yours now from our site here Ozpig £169.00