Use of personal information
- Your name, address, phone number and email address;
- Details of your order and a delivery address;
- Details you provide us with when you make an enquiry;
- Information relating to your visits to our website; i.e. the pages that you access, as well as your location, language, browser, and IP address;
- Details you provide if you report an error on our website.
- When you make an order, we use your personal information to process your order, collect payment, arrange delivery, to email you order and delivery information, and for ongoing customer services;
- Internal accounting;
- Analysis of website statistics to improve our performance;
- Registering you on the Website, we will use your personal information to maintain and update your account (e.g. change of telephone numbers or address);
- To keep in touch with you regarding changes to our terms and conditions, and your marketing preferences;
- Sending you marketing promotions and offers, which you are able to opt out of at any time.
- To provide evidence of a business transaction;
- To prevent or detect a crime;
- To ensure that we comply with regulatory procedures;
- To see that quality standards or targets are being met;
- To secure the effective operation of the telecom system.
- Providing our couriers, or direct dispatch suppliers, with your contact details so they can deliver your order successfully;
- If you take out a finance agreement, we share your information with Omni-Capital, who provide the financial services, as well any deposit payments;
- Providing services through PaySafe and PayPal, our payment providers, to process your transactions;
- Providing Google and TrustPilot, our 3rd party review partners, with your contact and order details to allow them to invite you to review your experience using our service, and write product reviews of the items purchased;
- Providing website analytics companies (Google, Microsoft Bing) with conversion details to monitor our advertising performance;
- Providing our email marketing partner (Springbot) with your name, email and the correspondence details.
- Our professional advisers, including, without limitation, our insurers, accountants, auditors;
- Our suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors;
- Our Third Party Advertisers;
- The police or any other law enforcement or government agency where the law requires us to do so. (You should be aware that if we are requested by such authorities investigating suspected illegal activities we are entitled to provide your personal information, or any other information we obtain about you, to them);
- Other 3rd parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, or for exercising and defending our legal rights.
How long we keep your information
Where we store your personal data
Updating Personal Information
- You withdraw your consent, and it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal data;
- You object to the use of your personal data, and we don't have a good reason to continue to use it;
- You believe we haven't handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations.